How To Become An Oracle Expert (The Scientist) August 13, 2011Posted by Richard Foote in InSync11, Sydney Oracle Meetup.
There’s a great lineup, including:
- Chris Muir (Oracle ACE Director, Australia)
- Connor McDonald (Oracle ACE Director, Australia)
- Craig Shallahamer (Oracle ACE Director, US)
- Guy Harrison (Oracle ACE, Australia)
- Marcelle Kratochvil (Oracle ACE Director, Australia)
- Richard Foote (Oracle ACE Director, Australia)
- Thomas Kyte (Oracle, US)
- Tim Hall (Oracle ACE Director, UK)
For anyone in Sydney next week attending the InSync11 Conference, this is a great opportunity to meet and chat with some rather clever folks involved in the Oracle community. The venue has changed due to demand (there are currently 66 people down to attend), so if you’re interested, I strongly suggest you create an account and enroll while you still can.
Hope to catch up with some of you at either InSync11 or at this event next week :)